You can watch The Masters 2023 15th & 16th Holes through live stream/TV options on ESPN+, CBS, Paramount+, Sky Golf, and Masters.com.
The Masters Tournament is a golfer’s dream event, with the best golfers in the world facing off in pursuit of the coveted Green Jacket. The 15th and 16th holes are two par-5, 3 holes, both playing to a green surrounded by water. The 15th is a dogleg to the left while the 16th is a dogleg to the right.
There is a bunker in front of the 15th tee that players must clear in order to see the green. The 16th is a little more forgiving as the tee shot is on a slight rise, allowing players to see the green. With the different viewing options, you can watch the 15th and 16th Holes in Amen Corner live. Here is a look at how you can watch The Masters 2023 15th and 16th holes.
Choose a Viewing Option
There are three different viewing options to watch The Masters 2023 15th and 16th Holes,
|Viewing Option||Channels Or Live Stream Name||Time|
|Television||CBS, Sky Golf, Super Sports||11:45 AM – 7: PM (ET)|
|Mobile App||ESPN App|
In addition to showing all four rounds of play on their main channel, CBS will also be airing the 15th and 16th holes on their sports channel (CBS Sports Network).
If you’re a golf fan, you know that the 15th and 16th holes are some of the most exciting to watch during The Masters. In this article, we’ll show you how to watch these holes on CBS Sports step by step.
Step 1: Firstly, make sure you have access to CBS Sports. You can do this by either subscribing directly through their website or through your cable provider. Once you have access, head over to CBS Sports’ website or app and navigate to the event coverage section.
Step 2: Next, look for a tab or menu that says “Featured Groups” or “Amen Corner; click on it.
Step 3: Now you will see a Watch Live Option, Click on that and enjoy the game.
If you’re among those who are eager to catch all the action from the 15th & 16th Holes, Sky Golf has got you covered. Here’s how you can watch The Masters 15th and 16th Holes on Sky Golf step by step.
- Firstly, ensure that you have a valid subscription to Sky Sports or Now TV. Both services offer live coverage of the tournament across multiple devices, including desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- You can get this channel through your TV provider and watch it as part of your subscription package (if they offer it).
- If not, there are other ways to get hold of Sky Sports. You can also use an antenna to pick up free-to-air channels from nearby transmitters or satellite dishes if you have one at home already installed.
If you’re a golf enthusiast, then you don’t want to miss the action on the 15th and 16th holes. These holes are notorious for their challenges and have seen some of the most exciting moments in golf history. If you live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico and have access to Super Sports via satellite or cable service, then you’re in luck. This network broadcasts the event in high definition with every swing, putt, and drive from the comfort of your home.
- The first step to watching The Masters 2023’s 15th and 16th Holes on Super Sports is to ensure that you have access to a subscription.
- You can easily do this by visiting their website or using their app. Once you’ve signed up for a subscription, navigate to the live streaming section of their platform where the tournament will be available.
- The following providers carry Super Sports: DirecTV (channel 701), Dish Network (channel 806), AT&T U-verse (channel 663), CenturyLink Prism TV (channel 662), Cox Cable Networks (channels 514/1614), Comcast Xfinity TV (channels 513/1613). If you don’t see it on your provider’s channel lineup yet but would like them to add it soon, let them know.
- Find Super Sports channel from your provider and enjoy The Masters.
Watching The Masters Tournament live stream is just a click away. For Masters fans you’ll be able to view the 15th and 16th holes live in full HD on ESPN+. To watch the 15th and 16th Holes on ESPN’s live stream, there are a few simple steps you need to follow.
- First, The app is available on mobile devices and tablets via the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android devices; on connected TVs via Amazon Fire TV; Chromecast or Apple TV; Roku players/rokuTV models; select Samsung Smart TVs; Xbox One consoles.
- Then, make sure that you have an ESPN+ subscription. If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a free trial or purchase a monthly subscription for $5.99.
- Now go to The Masters 2023 Live option and watch the game.
To watch The Masters live, you’ll need to have a subscription to Paramount+. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for free here.
Step 2: You’ll also need access to a cable or satellite subscription that includes CBS Sports Network in order for this method of watching the 15th and 16th Holes online free to be successful.
Step 3: If your provider isn’t listed below but does offer some form of live TV streaming service (Sling TV being one example), just check with them directly about whether they offer CBS Sports Network as part of their lineup before attempting anything else.
Step 4: Once you’ve got everything set up properly with Paramount+ and are ready go ahead with this method of watching The Masters 2023 15th and 16th Holes online free without cable.
The first two rounds are played on Thursday and Friday, with the final round taking place on Sunday afternoon (US Eastern Time). You can watch all four days’ play online through various streaming services.
Watching The Masters has never been easier thanks to the website’s user-friendly design.
- To access the live stream, simply follow these easy steps: First, open your web browser and navigate to www.masters.com.
- Next, click on the “Watch” tab located at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Then select “Live Coverage” from the dropdown menu.
The ESPN App is available on iOS and Android. You can also watch on your TV using AirPlay or Chromecast. Live coverage of the event is available through the app, which gives you access to live streaming video of all four days of play at Augusta National Golf Club.
In addition, to live streaming, highlights and replays are available in the archive section of this app at any time during the tournament’s duration–and even after it has concluded.
Best Viewing Spots For the 15th and 16th Holes
The 15th Fairway is one of the most iconic spots to watch the Masters 15th Holes. It’s also one of the most crowded, so getting there early is key.
The best place to stand is on the hill just off of the 14th fairway and down from Clubhouse Drive, which has a great view of both the 15th tee box and 16th green.
The 16th Tee Box offers an excellent vantage point for watching golfers tee off on their way toward the 17th hole and sometimes even the 18th.
If you want to get closer than this spot allows (which is still pretty close), head over to the 17th green grandstand, where there are some bleachers set up behind ropes you can sit on while still enjoying a good view of the 16th tee box at all times during play hours; however, these spots are limited so arrive early if possible.
There are many ways to watch The Masters 2023 15th and 16th holes, but the best option is to choose a viewing spot and enjoy the action in person. If you can’t make it to Augusta National Golf Club this year, then check out our tips on how to watch The Masters online or on television.