With the help of Youtube TV, you can watch The Masters 2023 on YouTube TV. If you live in the USA and got a YouTube TV subscription you can watch the tournament smoothly.
The tournament is played in April and the field of golfers consists of all the current and past major winners. If you follow golf, you must have heard of The Masters and the legends that have graced the course. People from all around the world are looking for ways how to watch The Masters on YouTube TV, and if this is something that you are also looking for, then you are in the right place.
Watching the tournament is easy, but you’ll need to have a few things in place before you can stream it. In this article, we’ll show you how to watch the tournament using YouTube TV, which is one of the best ways to stream sports.
Requirements For Watching The Masters Golf on YouTube TV
The significant requirements for watching The Masters Golf on YouTube TV are,
- You need a YouTube TV subscription.
- You need to be in the USA or Puerto Rico.
- Compatible devices: Google Chromecast (any generation), Apple TV (4th generation), Roku, Amazon FireStick and Amazon Fire TV Cube, Xbox One, Android mobile devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher with 2GB RAM or higher (not compatible with tablets).
- If you’re watching on your phone or tablet, we recommend connecting via WiFi rather than cellular data for a better experience.
Steps to Watch The Masters 2023 on YouTube TV
The below steps you have to follow to watch The Masters on YouTube TV.
Step 1: Sign up for YouTube TV
While the service is currently limited to the US, to sign up you will need to enter a US ZIP code. To get started:
- You can sign up for YouTube TV at https://tv.youtube.com/watchtvexperience, or by clicking on “Sign Up” in the bottom right-hand corner of any YouTube video page. You’ll need to enter your zip code and choose which channels you want before you can start watching them live.
- Select Get Started. Select Live TV & Sports + showtime for $40/month ($35/month with a 1-year contract).
- Fill out your payment details and sign into your Google account.
- If you don’t have one, set up a new account.
Step 2: Download and Install the YouTube TV App on Your Compatible Device
- You need a device that supports the YouTube TV app.
- To watch on your computer, go to youtube.com/tv.
- To watch on mobile phones and tablets, download the YouTube TV app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- You’ll need to have an active internet connection whenever you want to use it–so make sure that’s always available when you want to watch!
Step 3: Launch the App and Sign in With Your YouTube TV Account
Now that you’ve got your Google account and YouTube TV subscription set up, it’s time to launch the app.
- You can do this on any device with access to the internet. Just open up a web browser and go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch?v=1X9OK_YlxVg&t=0s
- Next, sign in with your YouTube TV account or create one if you don’t already have one by tapping “Create Account” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you already have an existing Google account (like Gmail), then enter its username and password instead of creating a new username for yourself as well as another password for accessing all of its services like this one does.
Step 4: Search For The Masters Tournament
Now that you’ve signed up for YouTube TV and set up a profile, it’s time to watch some sports.
- To start, search for The Golf tournament using the search box at the top of your screen. You can also use this function to find other sports events happening soon that may interest you.
- Once you have found what it is that you want to watch whether that be The Masters Tournament 2023 or something else.
- Click on its title and then press play (or select “Start Watching”).
Step 5: Choose the Channel Broadcasting the Tournament
The next step is to choose a channel broadcasting tournament and start watching.
- When you open the YouTube TV app, select “Live” from the menu at the bottom of your screen. This will bring up all available live channels in your area (including local networks). From here, just scroll through until you find the one broadcasting The tournament.
- You can also change channels during this time by tapping on “Live” again and selecting another channel broadcasting The Event.
- Also, you can watch on your computer or mobile device as well as add favorite shows so they’re easy to access later on when there’s no time left over after watching all three rounds live.
Step 6: Start Watching The Masters 2023
To see what channels are broadcasting The Masters and choose one:
- Click on the “Live” icon next to “Sports” in the top-right corner of your screen (or press the ` key). This will bring up a list of available live channels on which you can watch this event. You can also browse through other sports by clicking on them at any time while watching TV.
- Select which channel is broadcasting The Tournament by clicking on its name in this list; then click Watch Now once it turns blue, this will kick off playback immediately.
If you are having trouble, try restarting your device. If that doesn’t help, try the following:
- Check out our troubleshooting guide to get more information on common issues and how to fix them.
- If you’re experiencing technical difficulties with playback or buffering, we recommend using a wired internet connection (rather than wireless). This will reduce the likelihood of buffering while streaming content from YouTube TV.
- Contact YouTube TV support if necessary.
Tips for Watching The Masters on YouTube TV
Here are some tips to watch The Masters on YouTube TV.
- Before you start watching the tournament, check the schedule for the tournament to know when to watch.
- YouTube TV is available on mobile devices and smart TVs in most major US cities.
- Adjust the video quality to suit your internet connection speed by tapping Settings > Video Quality, then selecting Lowest (480p) or Standard Definition (720p). If you need help adjusting this setting, visit our Support Center at https://support.google.com/youtube/?p=enable_highquality&rd=1#topic=2587065&rd=1.
- Use a compatible device with a large screen for a better viewing experience.
With the right equipment and internet connection, you can watch the tournament on YouTube TV. The process is easy and straightforward. We hope you enjoyed the article on how to watch The Masters on YouTube TV.
You will want to be able to make sure that you don’t miss a moment of the action. So we hope that this article has been able to help you understand how to watch the tournament on YouTube TV. If you have any other questions about how to watch The Event or any other sports or shows, please reply in the comment box. Thank you for reading our blog.